Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Reason this Blog Exists

   I am creating this blog for a few reasons.  The most important reason is for educational purpose.  I will be documenting everything I made, perhaps even the code.  I also will be documenting my many mistakes and the ways I fixed them.  I will be using this as my first project that I will documenting into my portfolio for college, and perhaps even a job in the game industry.

   My second reason is for anyone who is interested in making a rogue-like.  If I am successful in this project it could be used as a good tutorial into making rogue-likes.

   My final reason is for myself, if I ever hit similar problems in my future projects I will have some documentation to refresh my memory.

   I hope everyone who follows this blog will learn something new and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment